The extreme silhouette of the NATALIA boot — part of the Koolaburra Fall collection from 2011 — is getting us in the mood for this year’s offerings.
But for now, grab your favorite of our Spring/Summer styles at www.koolaburra.com; there are deals up to 50% off site-wide.
Koolaburra fan @_douxbombe tagged us on Instagram with her summer-chic styling of the Koolaburra AZORE Zip-back Gladiator Sandal, and we love the high-waisted print shorts! It’s a bright and bold way to add an effortless casual feel to an ensemble — and very much on trend for the summer. A few styles have caught our attention, including ones from Isabel Marant Etoile, Alice + Olivia, and two styles from boohoo.com.
SHOP: The AZORE gladiator sandals and all the other Koolaburra styles are part of our end-of-season sale. Visit www.koolaburra.com for deals of up to 50% off site-wide.
Hollywood starlet Lily Collins was recently seen in Beverly Hills looking chic from head to toe: she accessorized her military-inspired jacket and cuffed jeans with a pair of Koolaburra ZINDA Platform Clogs. We loved the feminine touch of the scarf headband, giving her outfit a boho California feel. Here’s how to get Lily’s look:
- Koolaburra ZINDA laced platform clog, available in black and chestnut
- A light military jacket from Madewell
- a black zipped handbag — the SUNNY — by Zadig & Voltaire
- Dark wash skinny jeans by J Brand
- A pattern headscarf from Club Monaco
Coastal boho casual behind the scenes at the Koolaburra Fall/Winter 2013 lookbook photo shoot in Malibu.
Visit www.koolaburra.com for our Spring/Summer 2013 end-of-season sale — up to 50% off on certain styles.
Star of the 90210 remake Annalynne McCord styled her Koolaburra BECKS [$199] peep-toe wedge in a sophisticated ensemble, pairing high-wasted bell-bottom trousers with a white necktie blouse. While not only instantly lengthening her legs, these new tie up laced cork 3″ wedge platforms let AnnaLynne carry out her list of to-do’s in maximum comfort while staying classy chic. Here’s how to get the look:
- Koolaburra BECKS [$199] zip-back peep-to wedge
- Wide-leg trousers like Santorelli’s MARA pants
- Tie Neck Blouse by Barneys New York
- Rachel Roy Feed Bag
- A chunky white beaded necklace from Alexis Bittar
Erica Lavelanet, one chic half of the wardrobe styling duo from LP Fashion Philosophy blog, embodied the boho spirit of Koolaburra in a hippy goddess ensemble that featured a vintage inspired floral frock, wide brim felt hat, and her pair of ZINDA Platform Clogs. As if she walked straight off the street corner of Haight and Ashbury, Erica perfectly styled her retro look from head to toe; the Lukova wood heels of her ZINDA clogs gave her look a natural, earthy feel that beautifully complements her free-spirit style.
Shop the ZINDA and other Koolaburra platform styles: http://bit.ly/12J0gs2
Britney Spears spent a relaxing weekend day in Los Angeles in her STARLA clogs. Here’s how to get the look:
- Koolaburra STARLA [$199] K Strap Peep Toe Clog with Metal Collar Button Closure
- A chiffon tank with Peter Pan collar, like this one from Delia’s
- Chino shorts, like J. Crew‘s 4″ shorts in Stone
- Gold drop earrings, like these two-link piece by Hive & Honey
- Aviator sunglasses by Ray-Ban
- Easter-egg blue nail polish, like butter LONDON‘s nail lacquer