Hollywood starlet Lily Collins was recently seen in Beverly Hills looking chic from head to toe: she accessorized her military-inspired jacket and cuffed jeans with a pair of Koolaburra ZINDA Platform Clogs. We loved the feminine touch of the scarf headband, giving her outfit a boho California feel. Here’s how to get Lily’s look:
- Koolaburra ZINDA laced platform clog, available in black and chestnut
- A light military jacket from Madewell
- a black zipped handbag — the SUNNY — by Zadig & Voltaire
- Dark wash skinny jeans by J Brand
- A pattern headscarf from Club Monaco
Rock royalty and rising Hollywood starlet Lily Collins kept it chic from head to toe while out in Beverly Hills yesterday. Lily dressed up her military-inspired jacket and cuffed jeans with a pair of Koolaburra ZINDA Platform Clogs. Matched with a big bag and headscarf, Lily oozed California coolness that looked fashionably effortless. Lilly has been hard at work with several films in production and was named the “next big thing” in this month’s issue of Glamour magazine.
Get your own pair at the Koolaburra end-of-season sale with deals up to 50% off site-wide at www.koolaburra.com.
Julianne Hough and her chic styling of the Koolaburra STARLA platform clog gets a mention on StarStyle.com.
SHOP: Koolaburra STARLA clogs and other summer styles available at www.koolaburra.com. Visit the site for end-of-season deals up to 50% off site-wide.
Shop the updated platform clog styles — all part of Koolaburra’s Summer 2013 collection: www.koolaburra.com
GRAYSCALE: The outfit put together by actress Julianne Hough was effortlessly chic enough to make E! Online‘s round-up of celebrity street style. Julianne dressed the Koolaburra STARLA platform clog in CHESTNUT with grey denim capris and a sleeveless top with a delicate collar detail.
Read: E! Online’s Celebrity Street Style gallery.
Browse: Koolaburra STARLA platform clog
Actress Julianne Hough was spotted last Friday wearing her Koolaburra STARLA Platform Clogs as she met up with friends for lunch in Venice. Calif. We love everything from the french braid crown to the peter pan collar! — here’s how to get Julianne’s look:
- Koolaburra STARLA K-strap platform peeptoe clog
- Topshop‘s Shell Top with Collar Detail
- Grey denim capri jeans like these ones from J Brand
- Tortoise shell sunglasses (we suggest Super Duper Strength shades by Karen Walker
- Large brown leather tote like the Saffiano Medium Travel Tote by Michael Kors)