SHOP/SALE: Read more on how to get Julianne’s look – and remember that all Koolaburra’s currently having an end-of-season sale with deals up to 50% off site-wide.
Julianne Hough and her chic styling of the Koolaburra STARLA platform clog gets a mention on StarStyle.com.
SHOP: Koolaburra STARLA clogs and other summer styles available at www.koolaburra.com. Visit the site for end-of-season deals up to 50% off site-wide.
Shop the updated platform clog styles — all part of Koolaburra’s Summer 2013 collection: www.koolaburra.com
GRAYSCALE: The outfit put together by actress Julianne Hough was effortlessly chic enough to make E! Online‘s round-up of celebrity street style. Julianne dressed the Koolaburra STARLA platform clog in CHESTNUT with grey denim capris and a sleeveless top with a delicate collar detail.
Read: E! Online’s Celebrity Street Style gallery.
Browse: Koolaburra STARLA platform clog
Actress Julianne Hough was spotted last Friday wearing her Koolaburra STARLA Platform Clogs as she met up with friends for lunch in Venice. Calif. We love everything from the french braid crown to the peter pan collar! — here’s how to get Julianne’s look:
- Koolaburra STARLA K-strap platform peeptoe clog
- Topshop‘s Shell Top with Collar Detail
- Grey denim capri jeans like these ones from J Brand
- Tortoise shell sunglasses (we suggest Super Duper Strength shades by Karen Walker
- Large brown leather tote like the Saffiano Medium Travel Tote by Michael Kors)
Footloose starlet Julianne Hough was spotted last Friday wearing her Koolaburra STARLA Platform Clogs while out running errands in Venice, CA. Chatting on her phone as she popped into a local restaurant to have lunch with some girlfriends, Julianne perfected her femme-chic outfit with a charming peter pan collar blouse, grey cropped jeans and hair pulled back into a french braid crown. The newly single style trendsetter has recently been spotted all over town hanging with close girlfriends (and fellow Koolaburra Kult members) Ashley Greene and Nina Dobrev.
Britney Spears spent a relaxing weekend day in Los Angeles in her STARLA clogs. Here’s how to get the look:
- Koolaburra STARLA [$199] K Strap Peep Toe Clog with Metal Collar Button Closure
- A chiffon tank with Peter Pan collar, like this one from Delia’s
- Chino shorts, like J. Crew‘s 4″ shorts in Stone
- Gold drop earrings, like these two-link piece by Hive & Honey
- Aviator sunglasses by Ray-Ban
- Easter-egg blue nail polish, like butter LONDON‘s nail lacquer
Pop music royalty Britney Spears treated herself to a day of pampering at a nail salon in Thousand Oaks, Calif., yesterday. Looking cute and casual in a black peter pan collar lace blouse and khaki shorts, Britney pulled her look together with a pair of black Koolaburra STARLA [$199] Platform Clogs. Leaving the salon with pastel blue nails for a pop of color, she looked cheerful and smiling after a long weekend of looking after her two young boys. Though Britney has been keeping a low profile in the press recently, she has been recently stepping out with her new love interest, David Lucado, at various public outings and looking happier than ever.
Shop: Koolaburra Starla K Strap Peep Toe Clog W/ Metal Collar Button Closure, www.koolaburra.com.